Job Skills, Career Paths, Licensure, & Certifications
Looking for job skills or the right career path? Find classes or a series of classes which can help you prepare for a career, professional license, or certification in your chosen field.
Our ) lists in detail many of the opportunities that Montgomery College's Workforce Development and Continuing Education has to offer.
Industry Certification and Credentialing Preparation Programs
Workforce Development and Continuing Education offers many courses and programs that may lead to industry certification or licensure. There are also a number of credit programs that may lead to industry certifications.
This guide lists the many courses and programs both noncredit and credit that Montgomery College offers to help prepare individuals to sit for industry credential examinations in the areas of business, education, health care, information technology, public safety, technical trades, and transportation.
Learn more about MC Industry Certification and Credentialing Preparation Programsnew window.
Other Job Skills and Career Path Opportunities at MC
- Discover majors and in-demand careers and education based on your interests! Take a Career Assessment and then browse careers and job opportunities in the area. Learn more about .
- Career Resources and Employment Skills for 50+ Learners: Are you looking for employment and work skills to help you get a job? Do you need to upgrade or enhance your work skills? These career services, job readiness courses and resources for age 50+ Learners can help. Learn more about Resources for 50+ Learners.
- Other Career Paths and resources you may be interested in:
- Looking for job skills and a career path? Workforce Development and Continuing Education has many courses to help you on your way to a successful career. Check out the ) Hundreds of classes start weekly throughout the year and can be as short as a few days to as long as a semester.
- Online Noncredit Courses. Don't have time to come to campus? Looking for some quality online courses to fit your schedule and your budget? Workforce Development and Continuing Education offers a wide variety of affordable noncredit online courses that may fit your needs. Learn more about Online Noncredit Courses.
From time to time scholarship opportunities become available to Workforce Development and Continuing Education students. For more information about possible scholarships, details, and deadlines visit WDCE Scholarship Opportunities.
Credit Programs and Classes
Montgomery College offers more than 130 degrees and certificates in programs of study spanning the sciences and the arts. Even if you already have an associate's, bachelor's, or graduate degree, you can take classes or earn an additional certificate or letter of recognition to master new skills and enhance your resume.See Credit Programs
Workforce Development & Continuing Education
Notice: Due to COVID19 there have been some mofications to the schedule. For more information visit Schedule Updates.